Years spent both writing software and leading those efforts have led us separately to the same place: software is delivered best by high-functioning teams. Cohere was created to bring that out for your team.
- Executive coaching to support you as you change your organization
- Career coaching to support you as you change yourself
- Technical coaching to level up your report’s (or your!) software delivery capability
- One-off workshop facilitation to bring your team together
- Team coaching to level up your team together
Questions our clients asked before working with us to find the answers:
- Am I making the right hire? how do I know if I’m making the right choice?
- How do I change my organization? how do I train my devs to prioritize shipping, so they write good code instead of the best possible code?
- How do I change how I work in my organization? how can I better achieve my career and job goals?
If you’ve ever wished you had…
- A trusted, experienced engineering leader you could talk with about your strategic organizational ideas
- Another senior engineer to mentor an engineer or team for a few hours a week
- That second rephrasing of your perspective that causes your team to finally align under your vision
…then you’ve come to the right place. What can we help you with?
At Cohere, we primarily work remotely but do take occasional on-site work - drop us a note and let’s chat!
Ana brings extensive hands-on coding and management experience in companies of all sizes and shapes – from Big Tech to seed-stage startups, through non-profits and medium-sized enterprises. She can take a software product from conception to launch, both as a principal engineer and as a leader of a team. Her approach to software engineering is people-centric and pragmatic. She delights in supporting others to improve their skills and confidence, and loves solving software problems in a robust, sustainable way.
Betsy is most at home wading into a codebase and uncovering and distilling the intentions at play. She has a keen eye for separating the underlying domain concepts from the details, and a talent for helping teams deliver value without over-engineering. Thanks to an earlier career in theater, Betsy brings to the tech industry a deep background in creating usefulness while delivering projects with hard deadlines.
On any given day, Jennifer may be found leading an engineering team through a challenging project, coaxing a developer through learning new skills or navigating new experiences, or facilitating workshops that help a team blend their technical challenges with their organizational objectives. After receiving her degree in computer science from MIT, Jennifer’s work spanned infrastructure and operations, and good ol’ feature delivery. The combination of her technical experience, interpersonal depth, near infinite patience, and nose for nuance creates the ideal management and technical coach (who is still happy to sit down and hammer out code).
Zee brings over a decade of experience working as a technical leader and executor for organizations ranging from Fortune 50 megacorps to two person startups. He balances his programming chops with an uncanny ability to focus a team on delivering the next most valuable thing. Zee is a passionate teacher, dedicated to leveling up individuals and creating supportive, productive environments.